AGRICULTURE: Montana is a better place to live when family farms and ranches are thriving.
Helen & Gordy Waller at their farm near Circle.
LANDOWNER RIGHTS: Corporations should not be allowed to run roughshod over landowners
Mark Fix surveys his pastures and calving grounds in the Tongue River Valley near Miles City.
OIL & GAS: Click here to watch our video "Mixing Oil and Water." Air, water and rural communities are casualties of oil and gas development
Plains Speaking Blog
PACE can power economic development in Montana’s communities. By providing affordable financing for renovations to existing buildings, PACE encourages businesses to invest in the area and create jobs using the local workforce. When property owners can affordably finance upgrades, more projects are undertaken and completed, creating more work for HVAC, insulation, lighting, and electrical contractors, engineers and suppliers.read more »
Northern Plains Resource Council offers a number of publications, including fact sheets, the Plains Truth newsletter, legislative bulletins, special reports and more.read more »
- Press release: Northern Plains says Pruitt wrong choice to lead EPA, Feb. 17, 2017 »
- Letter: Tell senators to stop methane waste – Billings Gazette, Feb. 17, 2017 »
- Letter: Uphold BLM rules on methane waste – Billings Gazette, Feb. 14, 2017 »
- Letter: Natural gas waste bad for health – Billings Gazette, Feb. 11, 2017 »
- Letter: PACE would help Montana businesses – Billings Gazette, Feb. 7, 2017 »
Check Us Out on Facebook
The Northern Plains Resource Council works to protect Montana's working landscapes, educate on environmental issues and sustainable agriculture, defend our water quality, avert the effects of climate change... Read more >